Tuesday, September 12, 2006

DEAR DEAR SANTA,

... and SPEAKING OF CHRISTMAS.... I have found the ultimate, quintessential, perfect, most wonderful, Christmas gift of all time!! Especially for a SEMADENI!! Are you ready for this? Books.A.Million now has the COMPLETE (1980-1994), HARD BOUND, TWO VOLUME collection of the FAR SIDE COMICS. My life, or at least my library, would be almost complete if this amazing reading collection, found its way down my chimney and under my tree. However, in order to be able to afford it, Someone either needs to get Jacq's secret to having the folks support her, or get reeeaaly cozy with Santa. I intend to do both as well as cook a couple of nice meals for the counselor and buy a bunch of lottery tickets AND learn to dance. BUT, as a consolation, I would be willing to consider accepting the "special collection" Far Side desk calendar.

** Disclaimer **
Please remember that this is MY Blog, so the entries herein can in no way be misconstrued as being hints or begging, subtle or otherwise. However…?

1 comment:

susan said...

I keep looking at this post and thinking I should comment, but I just don't know how to say "Okay, I hear you already?" without it sounding like I think you might be hinting/begging however subtly or not.
...
I'll work on that and get back to you.